Thankfully...
It's happened!!
I now have 1Mb conn! Of course there are plenty of companies that will do more for less mazullah but it's a start. I am only tied to BT for another 3 months now the regrade has been done, so I can migrate if I like after then.
Of course because of all the problems I had with spam, all my email now comes via BT so I would have to change my email and tell everyone again. That puts me off slightly but, having said that, an even faster conn and less money is likely to persuade.
I would have to cancel this ISP though and be without for a while, which I am not prepared to do at the moment because I need my connection; and I just set sub accounts for the wife and daughter which would have to change along with the parental control stuff. So, it would be a bit of a trial. But time will tell.
Dave
I now have 1Mb conn! Of course there are plenty of companies that will do more for less mazullah but it's a start. I am only tied to BT for another 3 months now the regrade has been done, so I can migrate if I like after then.
Of course because of all the problems I had with spam, all my email now comes via BT so I would have to change my email and tell everyone again. That puts me off slightly but, having said that, an even faster conn and less money is likely to persuade.
I would have to cancel this ISP though and be without for a while, which I am not prepared to do at the moment because I need my connection; and I just set sub accounts for the wife and daughter which would have to change along with the parental control stuff. So, it would be a bit of a trial. But time will tell.
Dave



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home