Oh no! Not again...
I play this online game...Ultima Online. And it's great fun; at times.
Sometimes, however, it really makes me wanna scream. Like today. I wasn't really thinking of playing seriously at all today, but I thought I might. So I took my Mage character out and about. Started off fine, then I died.
Now Ultima will let you resurrect when you die, so I did (with consequent loss of Fame). Went back to retrieve my stuff from my soon to be rotting corpse and after doing that thought "Just one more go!"
You guessed it...died again; more Fame loss. Resurrect, get my stuff...yes, "Just one more go!"
Just one more death. Now we are at screaming point! More Fame I had worked hard to achieve down the drain. Ah well, I suppose I'll be back. Glutton for punishment.
I hate that game! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Dave
Sometimes, however, it really makes me wanna scream. Like today. I wasn't really thinking of playing seriously at all today, but I thought I might. So I took my Mage character out and about. Started off fine, then I died.
Now Ultima will let you resurrect when you die, so I did (with consequent loss of Fame). Went back to retrieve my stuff from my soon to be rotting corpse and after doing that thought "Just one more go!"
You guessed it...died again; more Fame loss. Resurrect, get my stuff...yes, "Just one more go!"
Just one more death. Now we are at screaming point! More Fame I had worked hard to achieve down the drain. Ah well, I suppose I'll be back. Glutton for punishment.
I hate that game! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Dave



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home