dis/location

Friday, March 18, 2005

Back to work

Well it's about to happen. I went in this morning to see the lie of the land and will be working Sat/Sun for real. Good thing is that although I might have to work all the weekends up till May, I appear to be getting the rest of the week off. Now that's a deal!! Eventually, I will be back to where I left off, although hopefully in a better mental state.

It's gratifying to know that there are many of my colleagues who have either been in the same position or not far off it. There is is therefore a level of understanding that, to be honest, I hadn't quite expected. Makes it easier to go back. And potentially survivable until such times as I have the qualifications to leave.

Let you know more later.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home