dis/location

Monday, March 28, 2005

Life in the Fast Lane (Return of the Prodigal)

So, I have been there a few days. Life in the visits is long but not arduous. And they have wangled a good deal on the hours. Means at the moment that I only require to work at the weekend. Now that would be a bummer in other circumstances but as I don't have to work any other days during the week, it is fine by me. Staff there are pleasant too.

Of course my colleagues in the hall took the piss right out of me when I saw them, but it seems that they are pleased to see me. Genuinely (unless they are great liars!!). So the return of the prodigal was not as bad as he thought. I strill have to see a calf though. Although given the number of masons I expected to see more goats. Evil bastards them...goats that is not masons. Especially the vibrating bum-faced ones. Chagal's violin playing one may be the exception mind you.

Was that a digression or what? PLH doods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home